If you have any questions about how we collect, store or use personal data, please contact us:
Bandurska design shall be the Personal Data Administrator.
ul. Krakowska 47-49
We apply both technical and organizational measures required by Polish and EU law to ensure protection of personal data which are processed by Bandurska design, protection of personal data against making it available to unauthorized persons, taking over by unauthorized persons, processing in violation of the provisions of the law on personal data protection, change, loss or destruction.
The information we collect
The administrator processes the personal data of Customers for the following purposes:
- data provided in the registration form, such as e-mail address and password, Customer data provided in the account (in order to provide electronically supplied services).
- personal and technical data regarding the Customer's activity in the Store: viewed products, user ID, operating system, browser, location and IP address, login date.
- personal data provided by the Customer when purchasing the goods, such as name and surname, e-mail address, address, telephone number, tax identification number, payment data (in order to perform the sales contract and deliver the purchased products)
- Customer's email address for the purpose of providing commercial information regarding the Store's offer in the form of newsletter notifications.
- data on the Customer's activity in the store, viewed products, location, IP address, user ID, data regarding the web browser and operating system (in order to keep Store and sales statistics).
- personal data provided by the Customer in the contact form, complaints, applications, e-mails (for the purpose of considering complaints, requests, and replies to inquiries)
- data on the identity and activity of the Customer in the Store, data on the ordered goods (in order to perform accounting and tax obligations).
We collect and store certain information about you, for example when you:
- use the site;
- create an account with us;
- search for / purchase / return goods to us;
- communicate with us via email or otherwise;
- sign up for our newsletters or to receive other marketing communications from us;
These include your name, e-mail address, telephone number, invoice address and shipping details, account login and password details. If you buy something on our website, we'll get payment details and details about the products you have purchased as well as the ordering history. If you buy an e- voucher as a gift, you can voluntarily provide us with an email address of its recipient. Remember that you can always use your own email address to receive an e-voucher.
We may also collect and store certain information as a result of your interaction with our Site, for example: technical information such as your time zone setting, the IP address used to connect your computer to the Internet, your computer or mobile device, browser type and version and your operating system and platform, login & registration date, products you viewed and searched for; page response times, errors, length of visits, page interaction information, email addresses or phone numbers used to contact our team.
The administrator processes the following categories of personal data:
- contact details
- data on the orders
- data on activity in the Store
- data on complaints and requests
- data collected during marketing activities, keeping statistics
Time of collecting your data
- when the data subject requests their removal or withdraws the consent, unless further processing of such data is necessary, e.g. for accounting or legal reasons.
- when the data subject does not take action for more than 10 years.
- after receiving information that the data is out of date.
Some data (e.g. e-mail address, name and surname) may be stored for the period necessary for the purpose of considering complaints, claims, for legal, evidence and accounting purposes. This data will not be used for marketing purposes. Pursuant to the GDPR, the Customer has the right to:
- request access to its personal data and request to receive a copy of its personal data;
- request the correction or deletion of its personal data;
- request to receive information on the purposes of data processing, categories of personal data processed, data recipients, and the security measures used by the Administrator to protect data;
- requests to limit or stop processing personal data;
- object to the processing of personal data;
- requests to transfer personal data;
If the Customer believes that the processing of his personal data violates the GDPR or other applicable law, he has the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority.
The administrator, without undue delay - and in any case within one month of receiving the request - provides the Customer with information about the actions taken in connection with the request. This deadline may be extended if the request is complicated, about which the Administrator will inform the Customer by e-mail.
“Cookies” are bits of information that are automatically stored on your computer. If you do not want to have cookies on your system, you can set your browser to disable them. Please note, however, that if you decline cookies on our website, some functions may be limited or unavailable. We recommend that your browser settings accept cookies on our website to make it easier to use.
They are used to remember when your device accesses the website and to remember your settings (e.g. page language). If you don't wish to enable cookies, you'll still be able to browse the site.
Session cookies will temporarily remember you and your shopping preferences. They do not enable us to identify you personally or collect any information about you permanently. Session cookies are deleted when you close your browser.
Persistent cookies remember your preferences and help us to personalise your shopping experience with us.
These remain on your browser unless your browser or you will delete them yourself.
THIRD PARTY COOKIES:
Google Analytics cookies enable us to collect data based on user activity on the site. This includes information such as the number of visits to the site, the number of orders placed and the number of pages visited. This data helps us to improve our services.
We do not store personal data or other confidential information in cookies.
Disabling and deleting cookies
Please note that if you disable cookies on the Bandurska design website, essential parts of the shop may not work.
Instructions for disabling and deleting cookies can be found in the browser settings.
The information we collect enables us to:
- process orders;
- deliver products;
- process payments;
- handle returns and exchanges of goods;
- to see if there was a problem with your use of our webshop;
- notify you about changes;
- with your consent, we process your data for marketing purposes (e.g. newsletter);
- improve and optimise our website;
- for statistical purposes;
- customise your experience;
- by receiving data about which products you browse and what products you buy, we get valuable
information that allows us to improve and adapt our services to the requirements and preferences of
Bandurska design may entrust the processing of personal data to entities cooperating with Bandurska design, only for the purpose of carrying out transactions and orders, including the delivery of goods purposes. We will not sell your personal information to any third party without your express consent.
Your personal data will not be transferred to a third country.
You have the right to transfer data, express objections to data processing and the right to lodge a complaint to the Supervisory Authority- GIODO.
Your data will remain with us until you request us to delete them.
You can demand the access, correction, deletion, complaint, withdrawal of consent of the processing of your personal data.
We do not use automated decision-making and profiling regarding personal data.
What you can do
You have access to and you can change the information in your account at any time. You can close your account at any time.
Do not hesitate to contact our team with any questions you may have. The browser you use may provide you with the ability to control cookies or other types of local data storage.
You can withdraw your consent for processing your personal information by Bandurska design. To do that, you are welcome to contact us to discontinue the use of your personal data.
You can get access to the information we have about you.
We will make these available to you within a maximum of 30 days from the date of your inquiry.
The personal data provided by you must be true, complete and accurate, you undertake to report any changes or modifications to them.
You are solely responsible for any damage caused to our website, data administrators and third parties as a result of providing incorrect, inaccurate or incomplete information contained in the registration form.
Bandurska design is not directed to children under 16. If you learn that your minor child has provided us with personal information without your consent, please contact us.